Video snapshot of
most recent teaching at SOS
- Bellingham chapter now has a daytime group: Drop in Wednesdays from 10-11:30 am
- Bellingham chapter: Drop in to our free evening meetings every Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
- This is a multi-church, multi-denomination ministry for women
- Meeting space donated by Christ Community Church, 4600 Guide Meridian in Bellingham
- We have child care available on site - $5 per family each meeting
Sign up below to receive weekly emails
- develop encouraging, caring friendships with other women
- enter into a deeper, more secure, and more fulfilling relationship with the Lord
- become equipped with Bible wisdom so that we flourish in our marriages & all our relationships
- impact our men so powerfully that they become mighty men of God who re-claim our families and our community for Christ!
God's instructions for challenging relationships!
Start a chapter
in your area!
Coming up Thursday at 6:30 pm on Feb 23:
Overcoming challenges to a fulfilling sex life with husband
*optional potluck starts at 5:30, ends promptly at 6:15
Squadron of Sisters
learning God's amazing plan to transform our marriages and relationships!
To order DVDs of our
Coming up Wednesday morning at 10 am on Feb 22:
How to effectively resolve conflict!