Video snapshot of
most recent teaching at SOS
- Bellingham chapter now has a daytime group: Drop in Wednesdays from 10-11:30 am
- Bellingham chapter: Drop in to our free evening meetings every Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
- This is a multi-church, multi-denomination ministry for women
- Meeting space donated by Christ Community Church, 4600 Guide Meridian in Bellingham
- We have child care available on site - $5 per family each meeting
Sign up below to receive weekly emails
- develop encouraging, caring friendships with other women
- enter into a deeper, more secure, and more fulfilling relationship with the Lord
- become equipped with Bible wisdom so that we flourish in our marriages & all our relationships
- impact our men so powerfully that they become mighty men of God who re-claim our families and our community for Christ!
Dealing with God's command to respect husband
Start a chapter
in your area!
On Thursday night at 6:30 pm - April 27:
Identifying toxic resentment & taking 1st steps to overcome it!
*optional family potluck starts at 5:30 & ends promptly at 6:15
Squadron of Sisters
learning God's amazing plan to transform our marriages and relationships!
To order DVDs of our
On Wednesday morning at 10 am - May 3:
How to handle your anger & control your tongue!