Video snapshot of
most recent teaching at SOS
- Bellingham Chapter has 2 meeting times: Drop in Wednesdays from 10-11:30 am or Thursdays from 6:30 - 8 pm
- This is a multi-church, multi-denomination ministry for women, with childcare on site for the Wed & Thur meetings
- We meet at The Way, 410 W Bakerview in Bellingham
We are raising funds to equip our new facility! Learn how to help us
- We also have a support group for wives whose husbands struggle with addiction - Mondays: 6 to 7 pm at The Way
- Come join us for a powerful prayer meeting Monday nights from 7 - 8 pm at The Way!
Sign up below to receive weekly emails
- develop encouraging, caring friendships with other women
- enter into a deeper, more secure, and more fulfilling relationship with the Lord
- become equipped with Bible wisdom so that we flourish in our marriages & all our relationships
- Joining together in powerful prayer so that our families and community are transformed by Christ
Recognizing codependent patterns in marriage
Start a chapter
in your area!
Thursday night at 6:30 pm - Nov 29:
Learning to trust God at a deeper level
Squadron of Sisters
learning God's amazing plan to transform our marriages and relationships!
To order DVDs of our
Wednesday morning at 10 am - Nov 28:
Breaking free from anxiety & worry!
Our new ministry
building in Bakerview Square is called
No meetings during the week of Thanksgiving except for Monday night prayer at 7 pm
Starting Nov 28th, all our meetings will be at The Way
401 W Bakerview Rd in Bellingham