Video snapshot of
most recent teaching at SOS
- Bellingham Chapter has 2 meeting times: Drop in Wednesdays from 10-11:30 am or Thursdays from 6:30 - 8 pm
- This is a multi-church, multi-denomination ministry for women
- Meeting space donated by New Song Church, 4600 Guide Meridian in Bellingham
- We have child care available on site
- We also have a powerful prayer meeting Monday nights from 7 - 8 pm in the little building north of the church
Sign up below to receive weekly emails
- develop encouraging, caring friendships with other women
- enter into a deeper, more secure, and more fulfilling relationship with the Lord
- become equipped with Bible wisdom so that we flourish in our marriages & all our relationships
- Joining together in powerful prayer so that our families and community are transformed by Christ
Becoming a woman of mercy & compassion
Start a chapter
in your area!
Thursday night at 6:30 pm - August 23:
Becoming a courageous woman who is "friended" by God!
Squadron of Sisters
learning God's amazing plan to transform our marriages and relationships!
To order DVDs of our
Wednesday morning at 10 am - August 22:
How God can redeem your messy relationships & past mistakes!