Video snapshot of
most recent teaching at SOS
- Bellingham chapter is adding a new daytime SOS group starting Jan 11, every Wed from 10-11:30 am
- Bellingham chapter: Drop in to our free meetings any Thursday night at 6:30 p.m.
- This is a multi-church, multi-denomination ministry for women
- Meeting space donated by Christ Community Church, 4600 Guide Meridian in Bellingham
- We have free child care available on site - donations of $5 are greatly appreciated though!
Sign up below to receive weekly emails
- develop encouraging, caring friendships with other women
- enter into a deeper, more secure, and more fulfilling relationship with the Lord
- become equipped with Bible wisdom so that we flourish in our marriages & all our relationships
- impact our men so powerfully that they become mighty men of God who re-claim our families and our community for Christ!
Becoming a woman of powerful influence!
Start a chapter
in your area!
Meeting topic for Thursday, Dec 8:
"Experiencing the supernatural power of Jesus in your situation!"
Squadron of Sisters
learning God's amazing plan to transform our marriages and relationships!
To order DVDs of our
New daytime SOS group starts January 11th
Every Wednesday 10-11:30 am
Limited free childcare available on site. Reserve spots here